£25,000 – £28,000 pro rota
Marketscan is a long established, well respected Marketing Data company and winner of numerous awards. Its enviable reputation is based on exemplary customer service and the high quality of its innovative products and services.
We are looking for a digitally savvy Digital Marketing Executive with at least 2 years’ B2B marketing experience to join our high-growth company. It is important to be a good all-rounder & team player when it comes to digital marketing.
You must be a highly motivated and focused individual to create and implement lead generating marketing initiatives for both us and our clients such as email campaigns, lead generation campaigns, social media marketing and website revisions.
- Working alongside the Marketing Director to implement innovative and efficient marketing campaigns and promotional strategies that promote our services to our clients
- Work closely with the Sales team to implement lead generation campaigns via email (must be confident in using email platform solutions)
- Identify online digital trends and gaps, keeping marketing strategies up to date and in line with business needs
- Build email automation campaigns both for Marketscan and our clients
- Account Managing our clients who use Marketscan to manage their email marketing
- Update the company website including building landing pages through the WordPress CMS (no development experience is needed)
- Manage our social media channels and look for ways to increase online engagement with both potential clients and our existing clients
Required skills and experience;
- Experience across a range of marketing activities, digital and traditional
- Strong commercial communication skills. Ability to produce professional and compelling content and copy is an advantage
- Previous experience of contributing to a marketing strategy
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise workload and work effectively in a team environment
- A creative thinker, able to identify opportunities and utilise a broad range of tools and techniques to deliver results
- Excellent IT knowledge, ideally with experience of WordPress, SalesForce and email marketing. Knowing InDesign would also be an advantage
- Would suit someone with agency experience but is looking to move into an in-house role
This role could be full or part time depending on the candidate with flexible working
Up to £28k DOE Pro rata
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
Regular staff socials
Up to 25 days annual paid leave plus bank holidays
To apply for the role of Digital Marketing Executive, please email your CV to [email protected]