Clean data increases response rates to your campaigns and ensures your data complies with legal requirements.
Want to find out more about cleansing?
Reach out to us to explore your data cleansing options, and one of our dedicated Account Managers will assist you.
Why is data cleansing important?
- Incomplete data - missing phone numbers, postcodes, and other essential contact data can waste valuable time and lose customers.
- Errors in data - incorrect and misspelt contact data can damage your company’s image and affect the response from your customers.
- Incorrectly formatted addresses - careless data entry or incorrect loading of data can also damage your company’s image and get a poor response from your customers.
- Obsolete data - your customer data may have been correct at the time of entry but can decay with time. Out of date entries can result in high bounce rates and lead to a poor company image at a high cost.
- Illegal data - your database might not highlight those customers registered with the TPS/CTPS which can result in the risk of high financial penalties and potential prosecution if they’re contacted. This can also be potentially damaging for your customer relationships. These checks will help you with GDPR compliancy.
Over Time Data Becomes Inaccurate
benefits of data cleansing:
- Reduces costs of mailing
- Increases response rates
- Ensures data compliance with legal requirements
- Eliminates duplication
- Improves accuracy
- Gives you confidence when targeting prospective customers
industry’s best approach
We consider the checks we perform on our own database to be the best in the industry. Moreover, we will apply the same thorough service to your data, ensuring it becomes as reliable as possible. Additionally, we will clean, scrub, check, test, cross-check, and, ultimately, ensure it complies with legal requirements before returning it to you in the best possible condition.
Don’t just take our word for it
Since we have increased the accuracy of our database and become more focused, in the last 12 months we’ve seen a 100% growth in our year on year results.