Marketscan is a long established, well respected Marketing Data company and winner of numerous awards. Its enviable reputation is based on exemplary customer service and the high quality of its innovative products and services.
We are looking for a digitally savvy Marketing Manager to join our high-growth company. Enthusiasm, energy and passion to learn is more important than experience.
You must be a highly motivated and focused individual to create and implement lead generating marketing initiatives for both us and our clients such as email campaigns, lead generation campaigns, social media marketing and website revisions.
- Working alongside the Marketing Director to implement innovative and efficient marketing campaigns and promotional strategies that promote our services to our clients
- Work closely with the Sales team to implement lead generation campaigns via email
- Identify online digital trends and gaps, keeping marketing strategies up to date and in line with business needs
- Build email automation campaigns both for Marketscan and our clients (training will be given)
- Account Managing our clients who use Marketscan to manage their email marketing
- Update the company website including building landing pages through the WordPress CMS (no development experience is needed)
- Manage our social media channels and look for ways to increase online engagement with both potential clients and our existing clients
- Looking after our internal marketing and staff engagement programmes
Required skills and experience;
- An interest in marketing activities, digital and traditional
- Strong commercial communication skills. Ability to produce professional and compelling content and copy is an advantage.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise workload and work effectively in a team environment
- A creative thinker, able to identify opportunities and utilise a broad range of tools and techniques to deliver results
- Excellent IT knowledge, ideally with experience of WordPress, SalesForce and email marketing or with a willingness to learn
- Someone who wants to learn and is full of energy to help drive the business forward
Part time – 3 days per week.
Up to £45,000 pro rata DOE.
Excellent contributory pension scheme.
Regular staff socials.
Up to 25 days annual paid leave plus bank holidays.
Training courses including the possibility to undertake your CIM exams.
To apply for the role of Marketing Manager, please email your CV to [email protected]