Have you found that you are unable to answer all the queries your clients have been contacting you about regarding the new GDPR implementation?
GDPR will be applicable to all businesses that process the personal data of individuals residing in the EU, therefore the data you resell also falls into that category. With serious financial penalties at hand for breaching the regulations, it’s ever more important for companies to make sure the data they buy is legally compliant. As the implementation date looms closer, clients will have many questions to ask to their data providers.
We compiled a list of frequently asked questions around how GDPR affects resellers and clients so that you, our reseller, can feel confident and ready to answer all GDPR queries providing crucial and insightful information.
Download our guide to learn more about:
- The status of GDPR after Brexit
- How B2B businesses will be impacted
- What is included under the term “Personal Data”
- Licensing data from Marketscan for email marketing
- How our data is GDPR compliant
- Whether “double opt-in” is a mandatory requirement
Simply fill in the short form on the right to get your guide now.